This is the Frontrow Way. We always innovate. Thank you to our best ever Frontrow owners Direk RS Francisco and Sir Sam Versoza.
In this post, you will learn about Frontrow All Access.
What is Frontrow All Access?
Frontrow All Access is a new online platform for all Frontrow members all over the world. All members will have their own website and online store. Website for interested to join and online store for people who wants to buy Frontrow products.
How to Have Frontrow All Access?
For all existing Frontrow members, you need to re-registered all your accounts to our Frontrow branches.
Frontrow All Acess re-registration counters are open from January 16, 2020, at 36 Frontrow offices. Re-registration is open for the distributors who registered membership before January 17, 2020.
Please see below the list of Frontrow branches you can re-register your account.
- Please bring your government a valid ID.
- Download the Pingo Auth fro App store or play store.
- Please make sure you have a working email ID preferably Gmail and phone number.
- should know your cheque name and upline name for all the accounts you own.
Get ready for our New P.O.S., Frontrow!
All problem lists must be fixed by January 31 (Friday)… kindly refer to the advisory below.
Frontrow All Access Email Address Concerns:
If you are going to have a member it is advised to use Gmail email… If not, make a new one
Old Member for Re-Registration:
If you used to be a member and you want to re-Register, it is advised to use Gmail email
Old Member Already Re-Registered:
If you used to be a member and want to change the yahoo email you used (email@example.com) in re-registration to send a new Gmail email: Wtfrt+Techsupport@Mantishub.Io
- Use the email address registered before (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending email
- Use the id shown or used in re-registration
- Gmail to Gmail change is not allowed
Subject: Change Email
Old email address in registration: email@example.com
Preferred new email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach in the email Image of id presented in Re-registration.
How to Register to Frontrow All Access for International Members
Frontrow OFW (International) Members. We got you covered. Here is an easier way to re-register your accounts. Simply follow the steps and requirements below.
- For cases like OFW who don’t have a printer, you may do handwritten copy, the same format of the affidavit.
- Attach a Scan/Picture copy of your Valid ID.
- Take a picture of you holding the valid id that you have presented/attached to the affidavit.
- Attached any proof that verifies that you are in another country and cannot process the reregistration in Frontrow offices.
- International members must personally send the affidavit through the email provided.
- We highly recommend all members to use a Gmail account for fast entry of your account in Frontrow All Access.
Important Frontrow All Access Updates
Attention #Frontrow Members!
Our New Frontrow All Access System will continue to get better and better. As of date, we have already implemented several improvements to the online system. Be properly guided by familiarizing with the following Updates:
Friendly Tip: Save the Updates below to your mobile phone (or other preferred devices) for easy reference.
Cashier and Wallet Updates
- Package Vouchers (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze) can now be purchased in bulk/quantity in IN ALL FRONTROW cashiers.
Regardless of Quantity (2,3,4,5 or more) Vouchers of the same package can be purchased in one (1) transaction, using one (1) email address.
- For purchase of 20 Platinum, 15 Gold, 10 Silver, and 5 Bronze accounts.
- 20 Platinum Package Vouchers – 1 Transaction (invoice and voucher will be sent to 1 email).
- 15 Silver Package Voucher – 1 Transaction (invoice and voucher will be sent to 1 email).
- 10 Silver Package Voucher – 1 Transaction (invoice and voucher will be sent to 1 email).
- 5 Silver Package Voucher – 1 Transaction (invoice and voucher will be sent to 1 email).
2. The wallet will Cash Out by default, every Monday cut-off.
3. Bank Transfer and Wallet usage is currently disabled and will be available upon successful verification and approval of the re-registered members.
PinGo Auth App is mandatory for wallet usage and Cash Out. Please ensure you have registered the PingGo app.
System Function Updates
- Yahoo emails are now able to receive Vouchers and Login OTP.
- Genealogy tree presentation now shows accurate placement on the left side and right side of accounts.
- Newly encoded memberships automatically reflect on the genealogy tree. In rare instances of delay, you may check again in 5-10 minutes for the updated genealogy.
- In case your genealogy tree displays an incorrect left leg, right leg or vacant slot:
Go to the White Label Page -> key in Direct Referral (DR) Number and Upline Account Number -> Click Check Availability Button to verify the availability of the correct slot.
5. GSs are momentarily disabled. Frontrow will notify all members via social media and other channels as soon as GC use is enabled.
The use of GCs will be Tentatively possible after 3rd payout.
6. By the 1st week of March, you may personally process the account Upgrade of a non-present downline. Frontrow will notify all members via social media and other channels once this service is available.
7. As of the moment, Termination and Suspension Process both remain to be under the jurisdiction of the management and HR. Stay tuned for further updates.
8. Unauthorized Members with more than 3 accounts will be suspended or Terminated.
9. Improvement/boosting of the internet in provincial branches now on the process.
- The middle name is only mandatory for Membership in Kuwait. In other locations, it is not required (but highly encouraged) to input a middle name on the Member’s Online Form.
- Hyphens (-) in names are now recognized by the system.
- Jr. and Sr. suffixes can be encoded together with your last name.
First name: Juan
Middle Name: Mercedes
Last Name: Dela Cruz Jr.
4. The symbol/letter “ñ” is now recognized by the system.
- With laptop/computer: Hold alt + 164
- With phone (or if alt 164 doesn’t work on your computer):
- Long press “n” on the virtual keyboard
- Copy Paste “n” from any font or from Google search
5. Daily Cut-Off for pay-ins in All Countries is 11:55 PM Philippine Standard Time.
Philippine Time will apply to All overseas Frontrow members.
For International Members
- International Frontrow Branches where you can Re-Register undergo Biometric Registration:
- USA – Frontrow Hawaii Branch
- UAE – Frontrow Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Kuwait Branch
2. Frontrow members in countries that do not offer in-store re-registration have the option to have this processed via email wherein the username and password will be sent soon after.
To avoid delays caused by manual approvals and affidavits, it is highly recommended that members visit a nearby Frontrow store for re-registration.
3. The accounts of all existing overseas Frontrow members will be moved/migrated to their respective tagged countries, after which they can Upgrade or Purchase New Packages and Products.
- Overseas partners may notice current irregularities in commission/earnings due to going conversion issues. Rest assured that this will only last for a month and that Frontrow will make sure that affected members be credited with the appropriate earnings.
- We advise overseas Frontrow members to kindly ignore sales match, DR, and uni-level reports in Frontrow All Access as we continue to update and rectify the system for the next 3 weeks.
- Re-registration is still ongoing.
- Re-registration Affidavits:
- Must be submitted to email address: email@example.com with a photo/ copy of your Valid ID and your close up photo or selfie.
- It can be handwritten but ensure legibility to avoid errors or clarifications.
- Upline’s signature is not mandatory but is preferred (to avoid delays).
3. During re-registration, please ensure that all accounts tagged to you are accurate by confirmation that the direct referral (DR) Name, the Upline Name, and the Members Name (with or without Upline name) are all matchings.