Introducing our Frontrow Soap 01 Skin Whitening Bar (Glutathione + Skin Vitamins + Kojic Acid)
Frontrow Soap 01 Benefits:
Products containing kojic acid may lighten the skin.
It can improve the appearance of age spots and sun damage. The reduction of dark spots can have an anti-aging effect.
Primary whitening and skin renewal.
Dermatologist tested. Infused with antioxidants, anti-aging, and skin lightening agents.
01 Skin whitening bar helps lighten skin pigmentation such as age spots, freckles, acne scars, and pigmented skin.
Continuous use will help reduce hyper-looking skin tone. See visible results in just 14 days! Get the glow you've always wanted!
How To Use Frontrow Soap 01:
Wet skin, gently massages soap onto the skin, do not rub, avoid getting into eyes, nose, or mouth.
Let it sit for just a few seconds (First-time users: wash regularly).
Then rinse with cold water thoroughly, leaving residue that will cause the skin to itch and feel sore.
If you experience peeling, this should last no more than ten days.
Apply moisturizer generously after all skin whitening soaps tend to dry the skin as part of the exfoliation process.
- Moisturizer - Apply your moisturizer correctly. Boosts hydration in your skin prevents flaking and dullness and creates a protective layer of moisture that lasts all day—proper application of face cream. Help anti-aging ingredients work better — increasing the odds that they'll work.
Sunblock is highly recommended.
Sunscreens are used to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. They help to prevent sunburn and premature aging (e.g., wrinkles, leathery skin). Wearing sunscreen does not mean that you can stay out longer in the sun. Sunscreens cannot protect against all the sun's radiation.
Refined Coconut oil, Sodium Palmitate, water, Glutathione Powder, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glycerin, Rosehip Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Fragrance
- Refined coconut oil is "drily milled," meaning the coconuts have been baked before the oil is extracted. Then the oil is "bleached" to kill off microbes and remove any dust particles and insects. Bleaching doesn't involve a household cleaner but rather a process that passes the oil through a bleaching clay for filtration.
- Sodium palmitate is a common saturated fatty acid found in fats and waxes, including olive oil, palm oil, and body lipids.
- Glutathione Powder
- Alpha Lipoic Acid a few studies have suggested that alpha-lipoic acid supplements. May enhance the body's ability to use its own insulin to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. ALA may help reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy -- nerve damage that can be caused by diabetes.
- Glycerin has many benefits to give you healthier-looking skin. Used on all skin types, including oily skin. Treats oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles, and fine lines. Acts an emollient, making skin moist, soft, and supple.
- Rosehip Oil not only do the fatty acids and Vitamin A in rosehip oil moisturize the skin. But they also promote skin regeneration and can improve skin flexibility and permeability. This means that rosehip oil products can improve skin texture and even reduce the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks.
- Ascorbic Acid - Vitamin C's Role in the Body. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions. Including the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin E oil is an ingredient in many skincare products, especially those that claim to have anti-aging benefits. Vitamin E supplements may prevent coronary heart disease. Support immune function, prevent inflammation, promote eye health, and lower the risk of cancer.
Luxxe White Soap 01 Skin Whitening Bar Price
- Suggest retail price: PHP240
- Members price: PHP120
If you have any questions, leave your comment below. Thanks!